Miami Street Props
A downloadable Unreal Engine 4 asset
A simple pack of street props used on the roads and parks, accustomed to Miami Beach area.
Pack includes 4 groups as listed; Road Signs, Street Utility, Benches and Fences.
Animation for traffic light is included with light switches on the light boxes, park street lamp and a lamppost contain light entities.
Because the provided props are low-poly of type, only LOD0 are included, simple and convex collisions were generated and the mesh was made as PhysicsActor wherever applicable.
Most assets in aforementioned groups are combined individually inside one-texture atlas, the elements as well as assets are managed in a tidy manner to get by easily using them and/or migrating to your custom scenes.
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Texture Sizes: (68) 2048x2048, (56) 512x512, (2) 512x256, (11) 256x256 , (1) 128x128 , (3) 64x64
- Collision: Yes, simplified box (customized multiple shapes) or complex
- Tris Count: (LOD0) from 12 to 4528
- LODs: 1 for each prop
- Number of Meshes: 38
- Number of Materials: 35 materials, 2 material instances
- Number of Textures: 153
- Engine Compatibility: 4.22.1 +
- Intended Platform: Desktop
- Platforms Tested: PC (Windows)
- Documentation Included: No
In order to download this Unreal Engine 4 asset you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.